Monday, October 27, 2008

Picture Day and other stuff


As I mentioned in an earlier post when we were in Utah we had photos taken of all the grandkids. They also took individual pictures which I posted on the right. It was crazy. My two older kids were great except for the occasional wierdness about them. Kylee opens her eyes really big and looks like she is afraid of something. I call them her scary eyes. Austin didn't want to smile because he only had one front tooth and he thought her looked funny. Well he now has no front teeth and he looks even more silly. Now the two little ones were the handfuls at the picture place. Preston cried unless he was sitting on something which is relly odd and Carson would cry unless I left the room. Now I know why I miss little girls. Kylee loves getting her pictures taken. The picture that is above has me sitting under the white blanket you can see. I don't even know why I try some days.
Well to get on with the other stuff. My kids are going to drive me crazy, at least the younger two. Preston and Carson love to play with Mark and my cell phones. Which drives me nuts. Mark doesn't mind as much but I tell him it is because the boys always bring his phone back to him. Well on saturday night Mark went grocery shopping, yes my husband does the grocery shopping. He says I buy to many things that are not on the list, while he was gone he called me and I talked to me for a few minutes. I set my phone down on the counter and finished feeding the kids. After dinner we had some friends from down the road come up and roast marshmallows in our fire pit. We got back in the house and I didn't have a phone anymore. I tried to call it and the battery is dead. So if you have tried to get a hold of me on my cell within the last couple of days you have had no luck and I am sorry. Hopefully we find it soon or I am going to have to replace it and Mark said it would have to be with one of our older phone and I have hated everyone of them. That is my life right now just going through every toy and under everything I can think of to find my phone but so far with searching all day I have had no luck.

1 comment:

Miken Harding said...

Way cute back ground. Super cute pictures of the kids!