Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tagged again

Eight things that I am passionate about:
1 .My husband
2. My Children
3. Family
4. The gospel and becoming a better/stronger Primary President
5. Kepping in touch with all the people who have touched my life
6. Shopping
7. Time out for mommy
8. Kisses from babies



Eight words of phrases that i use all the time:
1. Awesome
2. What are you doing?
3. WHY?!!!
4. Is your homework finished.
5. Freckles stay inside.
6. QUIET!!!
7. You're driving me crazy!
8. I Love You



Eight things that I want to do before I die:
1. Take a family trip with all of my family
2. Build dream house
3. Watch Yankees play ball
4. Raise a good family.
5. Serve a mission with my husband.
6. Go back to school
7. Go on a trip with my husband.
8. Just be Happy



Eight things that I currently want or need?
1. A cricut
2. Smaller waist
3. Smaller thighs
4. A clean car!
5. The crossover from Dodge (Journey)
6. Spa day
7. Some good Mexican food
8. My kids to be happy

Eight places that I want to visit:
1. Australia
2. Somewhere in the Orients.
3. Paris
4. Hawaii (Not on a cruise)
5. London
6. Alaska
7. Barcelona
8. Germany/Poland area

Eight Favorite Restaurants:
1. Si Senor
2. Smoke house
3. Red Robin
4. Olive Garden
5. Rodizio Grill
6. El Sombrero
7. La Posta
8. Texas road house

Eight TV shows that I watch:
1. Bones
2. The Closer
3. CSI
4. House
5. Charmed
6. Numbers
7. Wizards of Waverly Place
8. Right now Footbal but I watch baseball also. Go Longhorns!!!

Eight People I Tag:
1. Donna
2. Angie
3. Rebecca
4. Hey three out of eight. Not bad
5.
6.
7.
8.

No comments: