Friday, October 17, 2008

Tagged again

I was TAGGED by Kelsey

8 TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH
1. Bones
2. Numbers
3. CSI
4. House
5. Baseball
6. Football
7. Wizards of Waverly Place(disney channel)
8. Charmed

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Si Senor
2. The Smoke House
3. La Posta
4. Red Robin
5. Olive Garden without kids
6. Rodizio Grill
7. El Patio
8. Any REAL Mexican food place. NO TEX MEX

8THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
1. Husband Came home late
2. Cleaned my house
3. Was not able to shower in the morning again!
4. Went to Soccer Practice
5. Put Preston in time out
6. Thought about putting Leg Magic together
7. Tickled My Babies
8. Yelled at husband for being late again.

8 THINGS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. Thanksgiving
2. Halloween, because we are all dressing up including Mark
3. Partylite open house.
4. Christmas
5. Saturday to watch my kids play soccer
6. Kisses from Carson
7. Seeing my family again
8. Winter, it finally gets cold here in the winter.

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. Cricut
2. Live by family
3. My kids to be happy all of the time
4. A trip with my husband no kids
5. Another girl but unless one of my boys magically becomes a girl I don't think I will get this wish
6. My kids not to make the same mistakes I did in life.
7. My sister!!!
8. To see all of my Nieces and Nephews grow up.

8 people I tag: Joann Winn is the only other person who reads my blog.

3 comments:

Mangelson's said...

I think you would be surprised who reads your blog. There are a lot of blog stalkers out there, myself included. (This is donna by the way) Hope everything is going great for you.

Tyler & Cassie said...

Sarah!! My mother is not the only one that reads your blog. If you would have noticed my page from her blog you would see that I have you on my list of friends. So there!! :) But, you can't tag me because your sister already did. I do enjoy reading you blog since I don't get to see you maybe every other year. Hope all is well!!

tmhhall said...

sorry to tell you but i look at your blog every time i get on the computer:)