Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Update

I know it has been a while scince I last posted anything so this might be a long one. Well there is really nothing new in my life. We made it back from Utah in one piece. It was a blast. The kids got to go camping, well at least the older two.

My dad took Austin hunting for a couple of days. It was just up the canyon so Kylee went and spent one night with them. The rest of us went up for dinner one night. We had a lot of fun it is beautiful this time of year. The leaves have started to change colors.



One of the nights we celebrated everyones birthday in September and August. Mostly it was a party for my nephew. I was to cheap to buy a cake for Kylee. She did get some gifts so thank you to everyone. It was a good opportunity to get a picture of my siblings.

We also took all of the Grandkids to get there pictures taken. It was crazy. Twelve kids. The oldest is nine and the youngest is I think four months. My kids were angels of course. J/k. They were the ones running around making the photographer earn his money.
Once we got back to Texas I thought we would be able to relax and get back into the swing of things. Hah. Carson and I ended up with the stomach bug the day after we got home. Apparently we caught it from Marks family. All of his family was sick the same day. So we passed that around. I think Mark and Preston were the only ones who didn't get it.
Well we are finally back to our normal lifes, whatever that is with four kids, we go to soccer practice, church meetings and school events. Yeah so much fun.

1 comment:

Mangelson's said...

It sounds like you had a lot of fun. I wish we could have ran into you, but I know how busy life is. Maybe on your next trip.