Friday, December 5, 2008

A Long time

It has been a really long time scince I have posted and I am really sorry for those who like to read what is going on in my life. Right now we are in New Mexico visiting Mark's family. Mark was drawn out for a once in a life time hunt for an animal called an Ibex. It is some kind of African goat. It figures the year we leave New Mexico he would be drawn out and we would need to come back, but we don't mind we get to see family. He did get one and I will post pictures when we get back to Texas. I also have my Halloween Pictures I need to post and I promise that is on the top of the priority list.
We had a great time at Thanksgiving time. We celebrated the holiday with friends from Tucson. These are our friends we met in Alabama and we were really blessed when they ended up moving to Arizona. We have been able to keep in touch and see them at least once a year. It was a blast. We of course stayed up late to play our favorite game Settlers of Catan. If they play this game with any other friends then us we call it CHEATING and are hurt for weeks J/K.
Well that is pretty much the life right now. I will make sure I update on Halloween and everything that went on in New Mexico later with photos.

1 comment:

angie said...

It's about time! :) Just kidding. Glad to hear you had a fun Thanksgiving. We missed you guys. You missed a wild game of "Sneakers" aka spoons except with rubber sneakers to grab.