Thursday, May 21, 2009

A lot

It has been a while so I will try to catch you up to what is going on in my life.
Easter went great. We had dinner with some friends and then the kids did an Easter egg hunt around our friends yard. One of our friends made the GRAND EGG as they called it and it had ten dollars in it. Kylee found this egg and couldn't help but rub it in everyones faces. I finally had to tell her I would take it away if she kept saying "Ha I got the big one". It was a ton of fun. After Easter our life got back to normal. Mark was enrolled in the Captains Career course so he had a little free time which was nice. We decided scince Mark was in this course and even though he had some free time he would also have to go to classes through lunch so we got passes to Sea World and the boys and I load up and meet our friends there almost every Thursday. I am going to post all the pictures in a slide show at the bottom. We have celebrated two birthdays. Carson turned Two the first of April and Preston turned Four the middle of April. I also got an Awesome scrapbooking desk from Hoby Loby for Mothers day, Birthday and Christmas. I would have to say the most exciting thing happened about three weeks ago. I got a call from the school telling me Austin had bumped his head but he was fine and could stay in school. THis drives me nuts. I know they are just covering their butts, but I hate when they call and there is nothing wrong with your kid. So the next day I get a call again from the school nurse telling me that Austin had fell playing basketball in P.E. and she thought I needed to come get him and look at his arm. What? I am not a trained murse like she is. I call Mark because I had a friend who was hanging out at my house for the day. He goes and picks him up and sure enough Austin had broken his upper arm. It was a small break and did not need surgery but I am still upset about the way the nurse had handled it, I was also mad at the school for having loose balls rolling around on the gym floor but what are you going to do. He should get his cast of on Tuesday which really suprised me they said about six weeks but when they looked at the bone through the Floroscopi the doctor told us she was taking the cast of on the day after Memorial day. Hopefully we can keep him from doing anything else to it.
Our house in Georgia is finally started to look like a house. They got the outside bricked and sided. They are now going to start on the inside and hopefull we will have pictures in a few weeks of that.
THat has pretty much been my life. I am starting to get sad because it is getting close to moving time and I am going to really miss my friends that I have made here. I am also really going to miss my calling as the Primary President at church. I will miss everyone of the kids I have gotten to know.
Hope you enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

angie said...

Wow-what a lot of busy-ness! Poor Austin! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! You always bring a little excitement to the Hall house ;)

Mangelson's said...

That annoys me to. Paige's school called me last week. Ugg. She was just fine, but I had to get off work and go pick her up because they made it sound like she way dying.