Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Georgia

Well as most of you know we have made the move to Georgia. It is beautiful here. I love the green and trees everywhere. We are currently in a Hotel waiting for our stuff to be delivered. This move had to have been one of the hardest for us. We had some really great friends that we spent a lot of time with. Leaving them behind was really difficult. Hopefully we will see some of them this coming Thanksgiving. The other friends only the future knows. My house is done and beautiful. When I get my regular computer I will post pictures. THe kids are excited to move into the house and have their own space again. I am excited about the space. I will keep everyone updated on my life here and anything fun we do.

4 comments:

tmhhall said...

Im glad i have to find out you moved threw your blog I'm glad you made it.

Mangelson's said...

It's good to hear you made it safely. I'm sorry I missed you when you were here.

Hooper's said...

Oh sure don't you even worry or feel sad about moving even further away from your ONLY sister! I am glad you made it and I want pictures of the kids and the new house.

B+B said...

Miss you all, hope everything is going well! Glad that you got there save and that you like your house!