Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cheetah Girls



So I bought tickets to the Cheetah Girls Concert because I felt so guilty about not letting Kylee go and see Raven Simone at Fiesta Texas, which is Six Flags. She won't ride the rides so I wasn't going to pay to get into the park and then pay for the concert tickets. The Cheetah Girls Concert was last night. It was a girls night out. We ate at P.F. Changs. Kylee loves the Mushoo Chicken. Then we went to the concert. We ended up with pretty good seats. They were not on the floor but they were great seats. A couple of bands played before them. They were of course a little boy band called 535 and then a girl group called Clique Chicks. Apparently both groups have songs on radio disney. It was a blast. THe Cheetah Girls were awesome, but then I love things like that.
Poor Kylee, I had her out until Ten last night and then she had to go to school and take two tests. She survived. I hope that it was a night she will never forget.



I will say those girls make dancing for two hours straight with four costume changes look easy. I really do believe they earn their money.

7 comments:

Hooper's said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We miss you all so much. Cheetah girls rule!!

Miken Harding said...

How fun!!! I can't wait to do stuff with Boston like that! Love your layout-welcome to the world of blogging!

tmhhall said...

Sounds like you had tonz of fun

The Winns said...

How fun!!! Lyns took her girls to Hannah Montana/ Mylie Cyrus when she was is concert in Salt Lake, they had a great time. I'm sure it will be one of those remember forever memories for both of you!!!

cornter said...

I saw you on Miken's blog and thought I'd visit yours! How adorable!!! These blogspots are so fun!!!!

tmhhall said...

I love those pictures of you two

Mangelson's said...

That looks like it would be fun. MaKady would be jealous.