Friday, January 16, 2009

This week

I am just going to skip what happened the week of New Years and just go to now. The kids made it back to school and we have finally settled back into a routine just in time for them to get MLK day off. Kylee is starting to do some more work for school on the computer so she can improve her math scores. Math doesn't come natural for her. She is more like me than Mark. Carson still wakes up and asks were the kids are. The few weeks off really threw him for a loop.
We went to the zoo on Saturday with some friends. Actually we ended up going twice that day. We have a membership so going twice in one day is not that big of deal. Mark and I took our kids in the morning and then just as we were leaving from the zoo our friends called and asked if we wanted to go with them. We went home and ate and then loaded the kids up and went again.





Austin was a little upset. Our friends have four little girls and two of them are Kylee's BFF's. It is hard for Ausitn. Mark and I got thinking about our friends and most of them only have girls. I feel really bad for him.
Mark and I have been searching for a house in Georgia. It is really hard to see what a house really looks like when all you have to look at is pictures on web pages. We wanted to live on post but the houses are only 1396 sq ft. I have way to much crap to fit into a house that size. I know I could probably make it work but until I see the layout I am thinking no.
Well that has been the extent of our lifes for the last week. I have the neighbor boy for the weekend so I need to go and see what kind of trouble him and Austin are into.

3 comments:

Hooper's said...

Well, I am really sorry I didn't call you. I miss you guys so much. You know I have two boys that your boys could play with. You'll just have to move closer.:)

Mangelson's said...

The zoo sounds fun, although I think my girls would loose interest if we went twice in one day. Are you guys making a trip to Utah any time soon?

Hooper's said...

You need to update your blog more often. I need an update at least weekly. You should post Kylee's hate notes. They are pretty funny.