Monday, February 2, 2009

Oh, the places I've been

I was looking at all of my pictures the other day and I realized how lucky I am to have been as many places as I have been. Mark and I have taken our kids to see several different states and we have seen a lot of cool things in these states. Kylee and Austin have lived in four different states so far and they both have gotten to visit seventeen different states. Most of this has been possible because Mark is in the army. We have friends all over the U.S because of the army.
I am glad that my children have gotten to see all of these different places and the best part about it is we still have several more places to go.
We will be moving to Georgia in the summer and with that move we are planning on going to Nashville, I would like to go to North Carolina, and we are planning a trip to Disneyworld later on this year.
We have all been blessed from this job. I have become more independent from my family. I miss them but being away forces me to find friends in the neghborhood and at church. My kids will have to learn to say goodbye to there friends at school and at church but they will also have to learn how to be long distance friends. I know the packing and the moving can be hard on them but I truly believe it will make them stronger and more independent adults.
Sorry this blog is reall yoff the wall but that is just how I am. I have a mess to clean up I will have to tell you about it later but right now I am just to angry about it.

3 comments:

Mangelson's said...

Oh good. Maybe that means I am a strong person. My family moved a lot my whole life, and I think it is so much fun to move.

Hooper's said...

I still wish you lived a little close. A girl needs her sister once in a while. And my boys need some boys around! Have fun cleaning up corn starch.

Miken Harding said...

Your moving...no more Sarah?!!! What is the primary going to do with out you? I'm sad, no more Kylee at piano. Dude not a cool way to tell people your moving. I'll get over it though.