Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Boys

In my last blog I told you I had a mess to clean up. So here is the story. Last week I was woeking out on my Wii Fit when Preston came in covered in something that resembled flour. He tells me that Carson spilled something all over the toy room and then he showed me the box it was in. Turned out to be cornstarch. I thought it was really funny at first so I took a couple of photos.


Well I decided it was not that funny after I tried to clean it up. I had to soak all of the toys and there is still a fine layer of white powder on most of the toys. He must of been standing when he poured it out because it went airborne. While trying to vaccum it up I clogged my both vaccums filters and had to take the vaccums all apart and clena them. I finally decided to just get on my hands and knees with a bucket of water and wipe it up.
We have realized we have to watch Carson constantly. He is always spraying Febreeze or BAM in the dog food. One of these days we are going to find her dead because Carson poisoned her with some chemical.
Then to make matters worst I got some hate letters from my daughter. Oh the fun we are going to have with her as she gets older.

Hopefully these are readable. It is on days like these that I am glad I only have one girl, but then again when the boys are making messes I wish I had less boys.
I do really love them and I know that when I look back I will be able to laugh at the messe and the craziness in my life. I just hope it comes before I go crazy.

5 comments:

Hooper's said...

You are a great mom and reguardless of what Kylee says she loves you. Boys oh, boys. I know what you are going through. Love ya.

Mangelson's said...

I'm laughing right now because MaKady and Paige do things like that all the time. Hang in there.

Felde Family said...

Oh Sara I know all to well what you go through on a daily basis! I hope that things are good for you, I sure miss chit chat n with ya!

B+B said...

WOW! I cannot believe what a time you had. Even though Kylee wrote those not so lovely notes I bet she was over it and love you now! I couldn't stop laughing from the horror of it all! Let me know if you need me to bring you some chocolate brownies on your next bad day!

cornter said...

that's really funny,we had a good laugh! Maya and Addison
my belly huts, better u than me but i will knock on wood very very hard. hope your days get better and easier.
Terrie